Definition of co-working
Share the light, airy, vibrant office space with the DigiClare residents on a part time or ad hoc basis. A nice change from working from home or in a café.
Rates and packages
- Co-working - Full day
€10 (inc. vat) per day (9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Discount: 5 days for the price of 4
Includes desk, locker and Wi-Fi, Printer/Copier/Scanner
Conference and event facilities available in Ennistymon, Kilrush and Feakle
Small Board Room:
€60 (inc. vat) per half-day (9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.) or
€90 (inc. vat) per full day
Large Board Room: (Available in Kilrush only):
€150 (inc. vat) per day,
evening rate: €100
Full Audio-Visual Facilities,
Roving Microphones, Skype, Cameras,
Ceiling-integrated speakers, Wi-Fi,
Access to co-working space is usually only available between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Access is not available on Public Holidays. However, should you wish to work or avail of any of the facilities outside of these hours please contact a member of the DigiClare team at email@example.com.
Terms and conditions of hire
The Hirer hereby agree to hire the facilities as specified in the co-working terms and conditions of hire below:
- The term of the hire is for the dates listed above only to the person specified as the Hirer.
- You will be entitled to access the accommodation between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. on the days specified or booked on the booking page of this agreement.
- All of the Hub and the accommodation remains the sole property of Clare County Council. We are giving you no legal estate or interest in it nor any lease, tenancy or legal easement. We are allowing you just the personal right to share the use of a hot-desk on the specific dates listed above.
- If additional dates are required then a new booking form will be required.
- We will notify you and provide you with details of the accommodation set aside within the Hub for your use prior to the start date.
- You will pay Clare County Council in advance the fee for co-working. The fees must be paid on the date of accepting this agreement.
- We will be entitled to vary the accommodation within the Hub at any time.
- You will allow us (Clare County Council) and any of our respective agents and employees to enter the accommodation at any time without prior notice in order to carry out any routine inspection, cleaning and maintenance or for any other purpose in connection with the Hub.
- We will inform you in advance, as a courtesy, of any testing, repair or other works to be carried out unless there is an emergency.
- You will take good care and use with respect to the Hub and all equipment, fixtures and fittings provided in the Hub and you will be liable for any damage caused by you, your employees or any person that you have permitted or invited into the Hub. You will leave the co-working areas clean, tidy and free of any rubbish.
- You will comply with all health and safety and fire regulations.
- You will be asked to read and sign our fire procedures policy before the commencement of your rental period.
- You will not use the Hub for anything which is illegal, immoral, dangerous or offensive and you will not carry out any hazardous act or carry on any hazardous trade at the Hub.
- You will not do anything which causes or threatens to cause any nuisance, annoyance, damage, disturbance, inconvenience or injury to the service provider or any other occupier of the Hub's accommodation.
- We are not liable for any additional costs or expenses you may incur or for any loss of business, loss of profits, loss or damage to data, information or records or any third party claims or other consequential loss, including loss as a result of force majeure. It is your responsibility to take out your own insurance against such risks.
- We are not liable for any loss, damage, expense or claim of any kind relating to any other facilities goods or services which you may at any time agree to purchase or hire directly from the service provider or for any failure in relation to any such facilities or services.
- Neither we nor anyone employed by Clare County Council will be liable for any loss to you or any other person (including consequential economic loss) for any damage to furniture, equipment or goods in the Hub whether or not the loss or damage is due to any act or omission, negligence or wilful default by us or by you or by any other person. Any other representations, conditions, warranties and other terms whether written or oral, express or implied statutory or otherwise which are or may be inconsistent with this condition are expressly excluded.
- If any keys or fobs are lost you will immediately report this to us. You will be responsible for the costs of replacing the lost key and fobs and for the changing of any locks.
- You will not transfer this Agreement or any rights to any person. This Agreement is personal to you and is not capable of being transferred or passed on to anyone else. You may not use the Hub address for any post, parcels or deliveries.
- Clare County Council may terminate this agreement at any time with immediate effect if the terms and condition set out here are not adhered to. Clare County Council may terminate this agreement for any other reason with reasonable notice.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact:
Head of Information Systems,
Telephone: +353 65 6846336